Just a couple of things I plan to do.
- Redo portfolio
- Launch the blog projects that I have been developing and which are waiting in the wings
- Write eBook
- A few others that I'm still thinking about
- Play more
- Ride 1 century a month from May - September
- Get back to taking photos again
- Get back to drawing and painting again
How to "Make it so"
(You'll forgive me for the Picardisms.) These are the yearly goals I can tell you about. So what to do to make these happen? Let's look at the professional list:
- Write out quarterly goals for each
- Write out monthly goals for each, starting with now and filed by project into a folder (electronic or paper)
- Use GTD to write out Actions for each project and file in an Action tickle folder, and file away the next actions contingent on the first actions
- On a daily basis, work on Actions and check tickle folder several times a day, and moving up next actions into tickle folder. Check progress at day's end and plan next day. Repeat.
That's the plan. So let's get it started.